Thursday, September 13, 2018

Ozark Sharks (2016)

aka Summer Shark Attack
Directed by the same guy who did "Zombie Shark" (2015) which I really thought I'd covered, but apparently haven't, this is much better, though a very by-the-numbers shark attack film. A small town in the ozarks is having a fireworks festival that gets interrupted by bull sharks (I think I'm starting to recognize species of sharks). It's up to a family and the arsenal in the back of a bait shop to stop the sharks. One goes through a woodchipper. It's surprisingly watchable, though it makes no real impression; the acting is better than expected, characters are fleshed out, the CGI is - of course - execrable and it has few slow spots.



2 comments:

  1. It's actually directed by Misty Talley - a girl, you agency robber! She also did Mississippi River Sharks, Santa Shark & of course, Shark Island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you did give her credit in Santa Shark review etc. so I take back the agency part. Good show. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete